We are experts in Seniors Downsizing in Ottawa and surrounding areas
** SPECIAL PRICING ** … $50 off all moves booked in APRIL !
WE’RE HERE TO HELP YOU
- Are your current accommodations more than you need?
- Looking for help with an overall move or “age in place” plan?
- Need to move from one room or building to another?
- Want to stay at home and make your home more practical or safer?
- Need some reorganizing or decluttering?
- Has your home become too much to handle or do you simply wish/need to downsize?
- Would you like to get the most resale value from your home to enhance your retirement lifestyle?
- No one to help you make the transition?
If you answered ‘yes’ to any of these questions, our Home Transition Service is perfect for you.
‘Smartsizing’ to appropriate housing whether to a smaller home, apartment, retirement home, etc. can be a daunting task. We understand that there may be years of memories in your current home and giving them up ‘is’ a big deal. No one says it will be easy but our staff will help you get over the hump and on your way to a new future. We will help you organize your possessions into categories that include: ‘Store it’; ‘Sell it’; ‘Donate it’ or ‘Move it’.
We are members of the National Association of Senior Move Managers (www.NASMM.org), recognized for it’s innovative programs and expertise related to senior move management, transition and relocation issues affecting older adults.
Today, March 6th/2018, it gives me great pleasure to share the exciting news that OnlySeniors.ca has been recognized by The National Association of Senior Move Managers (NASMM.org) with their prestigious Circle of Service designation.
In addition to our professional services, OnlySeniors.ca works with qualified home renovators, staging professionals, estate planners, real estate agents, moving companies, trash removal and consignment stores. We provide a complete written assessment of your environment and do whatever is required to complete your transition.
* NEW * We now offer ‘Companion Services’, including delivery services from Go Go Delivery*!
- We will do your grocery shopping for you
- Companionship at your home
- Pet walking services
*Go Go Delivery, a Division of OnlySeniors.ca, please call or text us @613-400-8807
WE WORK WEEKENDS TOO!!!
Cash or Cheque, VISA and MASTERCARD (add 5%)
** Please contact us for your FREE 1-hour consultation **
WE CARE FOR THE ENVIRONMENT BY RE-USING PACKING SUPPLIES
“A Proud Canadian Company Since 2011″
‘like’ us on Facebook
Ask us about our Referral Rewards!
Limited time up to 20% off our prices when multiple services selected.
“We care about you and we treat you like family!” Call us for a professional home assessment at (613) 889-9171 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org